Banner Image
Renter FAQ
Where is the “office”?   The Happy Trails Community Association (HTCA) business office is located at Town Center in the Library building.  See the Town Center Map.

Do I need a Library card to check out books?  The Library works on the honor system; it is open 24-hours a day.

How do I learn more about Activities and Facilities?  Select Activities and Amenities on for details.

Where can I purchase tickets to the shows?  The Activities Office is located across from the Library.  You may also purchase tickets online at

Is there free Wifi?  Free WiFi is available in all HTCA common-area buildings.  It is not secured; no password is required.

Where’s the closest restaurant?  The Chuckwagon is located at Town Center, next to the Performing Arts Center (PAC).  It is open for breakfast and lunch; check for current times and menus. There is also an ice cream parlor!   

Is there a dog park?  Yes!  The off-leash Dog Park is located on the north side of the Performing Arts Center (PAC).  Register your pet at the HTCA office along with proof of rabies vaccination.  Note:  This Dog Park would not exist without the dedicated work of the Pet Club members. Please consider joining the club to help maintain this area for the enjoyment of all pet owners.

What do I do with my recycling materials?  Containers for recycling are located at the north end of Happy Trails Boulevard, opposite the car wash. Containers for aluminum cans (beverage) are located throughout the Resort.

Where can I do my laundry?  Laundry facilities are located in NC1, NC2, and Cascades (see Resort Map).

What do I do if I am expecting visitors?  Notify the Gate House at 623-584-0068 to give access permission; it is manned 24 hours a day. Or register with to add your visitors on the Guest List either online or with your smart phone if you download the APP.