Things to Keep in Mind
Here is some additional information to help you enjoy Happy Trails.
SECURITY AND PATROL
- In an Emergency — Call 911 FIRST. Then call the Patrol Gate House to let them know you have an emergency — 623-584-0068.
- If you see something suspicious, report it to the Patrol Gate House.
- Be kind to the Patrol Staff. They are doing their jobs according to the Community Manager.
- Firearms are not allowed in any HTCA building.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Work being done on the inside of your RV can be done on your Lot. Mechanical work on the outside of your RV is to be performed at the Auto/RV Wash Bay per the Association Rules and Regulations.
TRASH AND RECYCLING
- Garbage is to be deposited in the in-ground bins on your Lot. Pick up days are Tuesday and Friday of each week.
- Trash dumpsters are located at the north end of Happy Trails Blvd. There are dumpsters in the Villas specifically for Villa residents’ use.
- Recycling dumpsters are located at the north end of Happy Trails Blvd. Be kind to the environment and use this option.
- Aluminum cans are collected by “Fun & Games” in marked trash cans around the resort. This is ONE part of their fund-raising efforts. Feel free to dump your loose cans (not in bags).
- Click here for more Recycling options.
RULES OF THE ROAD
- STOP means stop. Your car, golf cart and bicycle must obey posted signs. Be safe.
- Speed Limit is 20 mph on Happy Trails Blvd. and Roy Rogers. All others streets are 15 mph. Be safe in your community.
- Remember to watch for pedestrians, dogs, carts and bicycles.
- Parking: Cars park in big spots. Golf carts park in little spots. (Those marked with shorter, narrower lines or with signage.) If all cart spots are taken, golf carts can park in a big spot. Cars may NOT park in golf cart spots.
- Right of Way on the roads is as follows: Yield always to pedestrians. Bicycles, golf carts, and cars must obey all traffic signs, including stop signs. Exception: Vehicles on the road have the right-of-way at golf cart crossings.
- Pets are limited to no more than two per Lot.
- Register your pets at the HTCA Office by providing a copy of the current Rabies Vaccination document. (The rabies expiration date from your veterinarian is required.)
- You are responsible for picking up after your pets. If you can see to walk them, you can see them do their duty. The Happy Tails Dog Park provides disposable bags and there are bag dispensers at other locations. Community property is off-limits for doggie duty.
- Pets on a leash, pets on a leash. Please always keep your pets on a leash when they are outside, on the street, or in public areas.
PARTICIPATING IN HAPPY TRAILS
- Community Calendar Know what’s going on at Happy Trails!
There is never a shortage of something to attend and get involved with...
- Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Resort functions, etc.
- Entertainment Shows, events, etc.
- Name Badge order forms are available at the HTCA Office. Please wear your
name badge in the community areas.
- Fax and Notary services are available at the HTCA Office. There is a fee and an ID is required for Notary services.
- You attendance is requested at all Town Meetings, Board Workshops and Board Meetings. Your ideas are welcomed, and you will learn what's going on within the Resort.
- Volunteerism is encouraged at Happy Trails. It's rewarding, fun, and a good way to keep your body and mind sharp.
OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST
- POOL USAGE: ALWAYS shower off sunscreen and/or lotions before you use any pool or spa. Showers are available at the Town Center Pool facility building, NC1, NC2 and Cascades.
- If your Lot sign needs replacement, the HTCA Office and the DRC Office have the information for obtaining a new sign.
- Selling Property: You may either use a realtor OR sell your property by owner. Using www.HappyTrailsProperties.com will give extra exposure when you don’t use a realtor.